MEER OPLEIDINGEN IN HET "LEARNING CENTER"
FOR THE PRESIDENT
Getting Started with the Learning Center
Watch this video to make the most of the Learning Center.
Getting Started with Learning Topics
Learn how to use the learning topics feature of the Learning Center. These social learning features include the ability to add relevant documents and resources to topics, the ability to ask questions, and create favorite lists.
Rotary Club Central Resources
Ready to set some goals? Check out the resources we have to help you manage your goals and service activities.
The course was designed for new members, but it can also be a great refresher for other members or even nonmembers who simply want to know what Rotary is all about.
Club President Basics
Learn about your role and begin planning for your year as president:
· Getting Started with the Learning Center
· Get Ready: Club President
· My Rotary: Club Administration
· Using a Club Management System
· Rotary Club Central Resources
· Online Membership Leads
· Leading Change
· Essentials of Understanding Conflict
· Protecting Personal Data
· Committing to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
· Preventing and Addressing Harassment
Is Your Club Healthy?
· Help your club stay valuable to your members and to your community by using regular checkups to assess what’s working and address what’s not. This course helps you identify opportunities for growth and sustainability, offers strategies to remedy outdated practices, and advises you on how to manage change.
Rotary’s Action Plan and You
Learn how Rotary’s Action Plan can help your club increase its impact, expand its reach, better engage its members, and keep adapting to a changing world.
Building a Diverse Club
Take this course to learn how to diversify your club..
Design an Inclusive Plan for Your Organization
This interactive framework can be used to facilitate a discussion about the diversity of your clubs and organizations— any actions should extend to all activities and have measurable results.
District Vibrant Club Workshop Leader’s Guide
This course contains materials for trainers to download and use to conduct the District Vibrant Club Workshop. The purpose of this workshop is to inspire members to support and engage in activities that are in line with Rotary’s Action Plan. It contains a zip file with session guides and worksheets.
Essentials of Understanding Conflict
In this course, you will learn the essentials of how to understand, manage, and resolve conflict.
Protecting Youth Program Participants
This module will help you to apply and address youth policies in your club or district.
As a club or district leader, learn what you need to know to reduce risk and use insurance to protect yourself, others, and the club or district.
Preventing and Addressing Harassment
Take this course to learn how you can create a harassment-free environment in your club.
Voor wie verder opleidingen wil vinden: course catalog